We work with a network of volunteers in Ukraine to purchase and deliver food and essentials to the most vulnerable populations, especially low income families with kids and elderly, in areas most affected by war. Our volunteers deliver supplies directly to the families, which is a major difference from most other humanitarian aid organizations.
- People Helped - 500+ families
- Geographical Area - Chornomorsk, Kharkiv, Kyiv
- Timing - 03/01/22 and Ongoing
- Volunteers in Ukraine - over 200 volunteers support food purchase and delivery across Ukraine
- Role of Our Org - we vet volunteers, develop and support operational infrastructure, raise funds, and ensure transparency of the process and deliveries
- Chornomorsk - this is our central office where we have our own warehouse for which we buy food in bulk. We have our core team who manages the database of people in need, buying/obtaining the aid, and delivering it directly to adressat. Also, we cooperate with the volunteer organization Geroi Vne Vremeni to support elderlies, people with disabilities, and WWII veterans
- Kharkiv - we partner with a volunteer organization to purchase and distribute food to the needy families.
- Kyiv - we cooperate with a couple of volunteers who purchase and package the food while we support them financially.